Q: How do I know what experience I need?
A: If you are experiencing stress, anxiety, tightness, stiffness, headaches, migraines or any other form of physical pain, our Spa Experiences may be a great start toward experiencing a blissful body and life. Book your experience here today.
If you are experiencing emotional pain, feeling blocked, powerless, confused, trapped or giving up in a relationship, our Transformational Experiences may be what you need to help you feel liberated, focused, powerful, content, happy, alive and living in your purpose. Apply for a complimentary call today to explore what is blocking you from living the life or relationship you desire and how we can help you.
Q: I understand you don't answer calls, how can I get in touch with you?
A: We appreciate you, and we apologize for the inconvenience. In today's world of heavy marketing through robocalling and spam calls, 90% of the calls we get are not real clients. And the main reason we don't answer phone calls is that doing so would disrupt the sacred, peaceful, and calm environment we create for our clients to surrender into their healing experience.
These are several ways we get in touch with you:
1) WE TEXT: When you call us from a mobile phone, automatically you receive a text message from our current number (941) 777 - 0490 saying "Thanks for reaching out, we appreciate your business. To book a session, visit www.nunasrq.com For immediate assistance REPLY to this message." So reply to our text if you have a question that we haven't covered yet.
2) WE EMAIL: Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your email within the next 48 hours between Monday through Saturday. We don't answer calls, emails, and texts on Sunday.
3) WEBSITE ‘CONTACT US’ FORM: On the upper right-hand side of the navigation bar, you will see a CONTACT US page. Click on it and fill out the form and your inquiry will be answered within 48 hours Monday through Saturday.
4) WEBSITE ASSISTANT (KORY): On the lower right-hand side of our site you will see a blue icon in the shape of two conversation boxes, click to open up a conversation with an automated live assistant named Kory. Kory is limited to answer simple questions, so if you have a complex request or inquiry, please email us.
Q: How can I book a session?
A: We use an online booking system to speed up your booking experience.
Some Transformational Experiences such as coaching and Blissful Alignments can be booked online, and other personalized programs are scheduled at the time of enrollment.
Spa Experiences must be booked online. We do not book Spa Experiences over text, email or chat. To comply with our no-show policy, a credit card is required to schedule a session. Please read our terms and conditions.
Q: Why do I need a credit card to reserve a session?
A: To comply with our no-show policy and hold clients accountable for saying YES to themselves and showing up. The core of our business is to create incredible life transformational experiences for our clients and to create such sacred work we must set clear and firm boundaries.
We are a business who respects and honors everyone's time, especially our therapists' time. Please understand everyone on the NUNA team are independent contractors, and when you book a session with them and cancel last minute (less than 48 hours) or don't show up, our therapists lose time that they cannot get back, clients that would have shown up, and money that allows them to provide for their families. Thanks for understanding and respecting our boundaries. Please read our terms and conditions.
Q: Will my credit card be charged?
A: Your credit card will not get charged at time of booking. The booking system saves it in case of no-shows. It will only be charged a no-show fee if a session is booked and not shown up for. Please read our terms and conditions.
Q: I don't want to use a credit card to book a session, how can I book one?
A: For Transformational Experiences, payments are due at the time of booking for all online or onsite experiences. Clients who enroll in any personalized program receive an invoice or several invoices to be paid according to the enrolment agreement. Please read our terms and conditions.
For Spa Experiences, you can text us at (941) 777-0490 to find out if Lucia Gabriela, Director at NUNA, is on site and available for you to stop by to book your session and pay cash at the time of booking. We don't take checks.
Q: I have a pre-paid session, do I need my credit card to book a session?
A: For Prepaid Transformational and Spa Experiences, you are still required to book online and confirm your session with a credit card on file in the booking system. Please read our terms and conditions.
Q: I have a pre-paid session, and I don't want to use a credit card to book a session, How can I book it?
A: We understand people have concerns with credit card fraud and spammers, and we feel you. Still, we offer an idea you can try and a possible solution:
1) You can have a credit card dedicated for only online reservations, in our experience well-structured and credible businesses who offer services require a credit card to book an appointment to comply with their cancelation and no-show policies. This card can be replaced every six months; go to your bank and request them to cancel it and get a new card with a new number.
2) You can email us, no text, no chat, ONLY email the following: Name of the pre-paid experience, length of the experience and three dates and times you are available, the gift card code and finally copy and paste the following:
- For NUNA Gift Cards: I AM AWARE that Reflexology and Integrative Bodywork sessions bought through a gift card program are available only Wednesdays and Fridays. My pre-paid code will be redeemed at the time of reservation. Once my session is booked, there will be no last-minute reschedules. If I don't show up to my session I forfeit my gift card rights, and I comply with NUNA policy terms and conditions.
Depending on your pre-paid experience, we need a minimum of 48 hours to reschedule your session. There is only one reschedule allowed.
Q: What are your session fees?
A: For all our Transformational Experiences and fees, visit here
For all our Spa Experiences and fees, visit here
Q: Do you offer any discounts or promotions?
A: We offer a sliding scale program. This program allows us to serve as many people we can who are committed to themselves, their well-being and self-growth and ready to receive experiences that transform their life, relationships, and business.
If you have any other question we haven't covered feel free to email us at email@example.com
Q: Do you accept Groupon vouchers?
No, we do not longer work with Groupon.
Nuna Holistic Retreat Center
2250 Gulf Gate Drive, Sarasota FL 34231